Friday, September 6, 2013

August 26, 2013

Hola familia,

I dont have much time to write today but ill tell you a few things that happened this past week. I was called to stay here in Tamaulipas and I am training this new missionary from Puebla, Mèxico!! His name is Elder Bautista and i think he's serving for the wrong church?? hahah just kidding! He's great! We get a long great. Im  a PAPA! (crying voice...) haha i've always wanted to be a dad so heres my chance! Its been a great first week with him! Also i've been called to be District Leader so thats pretty fun too! I teach today and im going to talk about doing service in the companiship to strengthen each other. I hope it goes well. Well those are the cool things that happened this past week. Sorry i dont have much to write today and i could respond to all your emails today. But they were great and im glad everyone is doing good. I love you all! The hot season is just about done and the rain is about to start! i cant wait! Take care family!!

Elder Needham

No comments:

Post a Comment