Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

Hola 'Happy' Family,

How are you all doing? Who is ready for conference this weekend??! I AM!! Man, i cant wait to listen to the Prophet, Apostles and all the General Authority! General Conference is definitely one of the best times on the mission, there's so much we can learn from our leaders and disciples of Christ. Ill be cringing my teeth all week waiting for Saturday and Sunday. I hope you guys have a wonderful week and are able to watch every single talk given. Elder Cook said he'll be talking about 'The Family and Temples'. Im excited for that!

This past week was one solid week! So we worked with Ana Cecy a lot this past week and visited EVERY single night of the week to help her be prepared for her baptismal date which was on Sunday. I have honestly never seen somebody strengthen their testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ so much in just one week!! Honestly family, it was a miracle. I am so blessed to have been part of this journey with Ana Cecilia and I know she's going to be such a great member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. YES, she was baptized on Sunday!!! So much emotions came about this past week I cant explain it all. She will definitely be one of my favorite converts! It was a special day for her. 4 months ago, you guys would have never thought that she would be baptized, she was so strong in her christian church before and she just had a hard personality. But the Lord did it!!! What makes me the happiest is that now she and her now can all be sealed in the temple together! I love this girl, she's a true angel of God! 

So yes, it was a great week! Right now Elder Aguila and I have 10 baptismal dates and we are working harder and harder to be example for this zone and live to our potentials. Yo amo esta 'FREAKIN' obra!!
Les agredezco mucho, familia. Sé que estoy viviendo a mi potencial!!

Elder Needham

No comments:

Post a Comment